It has been about five years since I have completed my Sacraments and still in love with my faith! The Catholic Faith has always been a part of my life, beginning with my Baptism as a baby, but that was as far as it went even my sister tried to put me I Catechism Classes between the 6th and 7th grade did not happen of course. Both of my nieces went to a Lutheran school so they would need to attend Mass on Sundays I would be the one to take them and it was not until my youngest niece and me going away for school that a change happened in me. It was during this time that a tug of my heart was happening. I was taking my youngest niece to Mass on Sundays and here is where something was happening I wanted more of this but not there did not feel right for me. I’m Catholic through and through did not want to leave my faith wanted to get back to it. Eventually the tug became too much for me and would not leave me alone until I came Home. I found my Home Parish (St. Andrew Parish - Pasadena) it was right after Easter of 2013 that I started attending. Have never looked back. The following Summer I would join RCIA so I could complete my Sacraments. I have been involved in my Parish ever since then. Being a Catechist; First Communion, Confirmation, RCIA, Children’s Liturgy. Was on the Liturgy Committee, helped with St Vincent De Paul, usher, Young Adult Group, run the social media for the Parish, even had the opportunity to work in the front office (that was a blessing and a gift). All of these have been a joy especially the social media love doing this and communicating with people who leave comments. Why I believe because it is who I am it’s because of the love of God the love of Jesus! He knew I needed to come Home and He brought me even closer to my faith.
##believe #faith #bcfaith #catholic #instagod #instafaith #instalife #belief #grace #god #family #truth #spiritual #jesus #grateful #peace @c21center #whyibelieve

No comments:
Post a Comment